- The Star Rewards program consists of four different loyalty statuses: Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum.
- If you do not have a Macy's Credit Card, then you are eligible for Bronze status. For Macy's Credit Cardholders, new Cards are opened with Silver status. Cardholder Status is based on your annual Macy’s Credit Card purchases at Macy’s.
Upgrading to the next status
- Macy's Star Rewards program is available to everyone even without a Macy's Credit card; non-cardholders will be Bronze status. To attain Silver status, open a Macy's Credit Card (subject to credit approval). All new Macy's credit card holders are provided at Silver status.
- To attain Gold status, spend between $500-$1,199 at Macy's with your Macy's Credit Card in a calendar year. To upgrade to Platinum status, spend $1,200 or more at Macy's with your Macy's Credit Card. You will automatically upgrade to Gold or Platinum 7 days after meeting the purchase requirement, assuming your returns do not bring you below the qualifying purchase requirement.
- Once you have upgraded, you will maintain status (unless you advance to a higher status) for the remainder of the current year. On January 1st of each year, we will review your purchase history at Macy’s on your Macy’s Credit Card to determine your initial status for the new calendar year.
Cardholder Star Rewards
Status is based on the below net qualifying purchase amounts at Macy's on your Macy's Credit Card within a calendar year
- Bronze Status: Free for All Members
- Silver Status: $1.00 - $499.99
- Gold Status: $500.00 - $1,199.99
- Platinum Status: $1,200.00 +
See Macy's Star Rewards Terms & Conditions for details.