Upon arrival at your home, the Delivery Expert will:
- Discuss potential layout/setup of item(s) being delivered.
- Discuss any potential hazards in and around the requested set-up location(s).
- Remove and haul off the unwanted used bed, as applicable.
- Use pads to protect your home while transporting your furniture.
- Wear shoe covers so as not to track dirt/mud into your home.
- Review any special requests for moving furniture as needed. Please note that only items similar in weight or structure to those being delivered may be moved on the same floor/level.
When unpacking your merchandise, the Delivery Expert will:
- Set up and place your merchandise where you want it. Please note that we cannot connect/disconnect any electrical equipment.
- Vacuum areas around bed and install dust ruffles on the new bed.
- Remove all delivery-related trash from your home.
To ensure your merchandise fully meets your expectations and Macy's high-quality standards, the Delivery Expert will:
- Wipe down all merchandise, as applicable.
- Inspect the merchandise with you and clean up any minor imperfections.
- Assist you with Customer Service on any issues that arise during delivery.
- Demonstrate the set up and attachments of your merchandise.