Macy’s Live chat allows our shoppers to interact with experts and guests to learn more about great products.
The Macy’s Live chat is open to everyone 13 years of age or older, and any comments in the chat may be visible to others. In order to provide a positive and inclusive experience for our shoppers, hosts, and stylists, we want you to be aware of the guidelines below:
- We do not allow comments which may be considered harassment, defamation, abuse, threat, racism, sexism, misinformation, or may induce or promote actions that may be illegal.
- You must be respectful in all your posts/messages and refrain from using profanities.
- Advertising or solicitation is not allowed. Inclusive of naming other retailers or providing site links.
- You may not spam the chat with excessive messaging.
- You are solely responsible for the comments you post, and you agree to indemnify and hold Macy's, Inc., its subsidiaries, corporate affiliates, and any employee or agent thereof harmless for any cost and/or damages, including damages for copyright infringement, that Macy’s incurs as a result of your comments.
- You acknowledge and agree that we, at any time and without informing you first, may delete your comments and/or ban you from the chat if we in our discretion determine that:
a. you post comments that we must, under current legislation delete,
b. violate these rules or
c. your comments in any other way have a negative influence on the chat.
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and Macy’s reserves the right to take action as it deems appropriate.